Before you Register
• WSI supports CDC recommendations for domestic travel. CDC recommends only vaccinated people engage in non-essential travel. Click HERE to find vaccination locations in your community.
• By registering, attendees agree to comply with all event and venue policies. Violations of health and safety protocols or failure to comply with direction of staff may result in revocation of credentials and forfeiture of registration fees.
• Local policy and directives regarding health and safety can change swiftly and could become more stringent or more lenient prior to the event. Registrants unable to reasonably comply with health and safety restrictions in place at the time of the event may request a full refund of their registration fee.
While on Site
• WSI and the South Point Hotel will comply with all national, state and local health and safety regulations.
• Current Nevada policy requires all attendees to wear masks in indoor public spaces.
• More than 90 percent of South Point Hotel employees are vaccinated and the remaining employees are tested weekly.
• Nevada does not require mandatory social distancing, however, events will be designed to afford attendees opportunities to maintain adequate social distance.
Venue Sanitation and Health Protocols
• All staff wear masks.
• More than 90 percent of South Point Hotel employees are vaccinated. Non-vaccinated employees must test negative weekly.
• Hand sanitizing stations are located throughout the venue.
• Food and beverage service is conducted in compliance with state health regulations.
• Meeting spaces are sanitized daily.
• Restrooms are sanitized multiple times each day.