Watersmart Innovations 2018 Poster Session Schedule
|Wednesday, October 3
11:00 am - 12:00 pm
|Thursday, October 4
4:45 pm - 5:45 pm
Poster Sessions subject to change without notice.
WaterSmart Innovations 2017 Poster Session Guidelines
A poster session combines text and graphics to present information visually. Your poster should be configured in such a way as to quickly and efficiently communicate your subject matter. A poster session also allows the viewer to study your information at their own pace and discuss it with you one on one.
Please use the following guidelines:
- Poster size must not exceed 30" X 40". Poster can be displayed in either configuration (Portrait or Landscape).
- Please send your poster in PDF form. WSI staff will print, affix to a biodegradable foam-core board (30" X 40"), and setup your poster in an assigned position.
- Poster should be readable from a 3-5 foot distance. Please use appropriate fonts and line weights.
- Posters must be non-commercial in their content.
- Poster must contain your contact information.
- The viewer should be able to extract the main ideas of your work from the poster during the time it is unattended.
- Arrange information logically - top to bottom or right to left.
- Number items or use arrows to indicate order of viewing.
- Block and subtitle each part of your poster.
- A PDF version of your poster will be posted for access/download on the conference website.
Important Dates and Times to remember:
Wednesday, October 4, 2017 from 11:00 am - Noon and Thursday, October 5 from 4:45 - 5:45 pm: Authors must be physically present at displays.
Thursday, October 5 at 6:30 pm: Posters removed, Abandoned items will be recycled.
The Poster session is by invitation only. If you are interested in being a poster author but did not receive an invitation please contact Patrick Watson at email@example.com